New Screening and Office Admission Protocol
- Telephone Check-In.. Please do not enter the office, instead check in via telephone from your car upon arrival. While our waiting area has re-opened, we are still limiting the amount of patients allowed inside in order to still obtain social distancing standards.
- Facemask. Please arrive at your appointment wearing a facemask. Facemasks will be required for the foreseeable future.
- Escort. Upon your entry, a team member will escort you directly to your treatment room.
- Office Waiting Room Closed. At this time, it is in everyone’s best interest to only allow the patient being treated to be present in our office. Therefore, if you are attended by a caregiver, parent, or guardian, we will ask them to return to their car during your appointment. Non-patients may assist patients to the office door, but are not allowed to cross the threshold into the office. A team member will welcome you into the office. Once treatment is completed we will notify the caregiver, parent, or guardian. Please notify the front desk if you have a non-patient accompany you to your appointment so we may gather the necessary contact information.
- Home-Care Instructions and Prescriptions. We will provide you with all the necessary home-care instructions and prescriptions in an efficient manner and/or by telephone.
New Infection Control Measures Infection control and patient safety has always been a top priority for our practice. We follow the recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and we work to stay current on new rules and guidance as they are issued. Some of these additional infection control measures are listed below.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Limitation of Aerosols
- High Volume Evacuators
- Hand Sanitizer
- No Magazines